India Chem 2012 would be an umbrella show showcasing all the sectors of Chemical Industry. With diverse exhibitors from all the sectors i.e. Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals and the Process Plant Machinery and Automation System.
The biennial event attracts maximum number of Buyers to both from India as well as abroad. Moreover the focused Buyer-Seller meet organized by Chemexcil makes it a perfect platform for the Buyer-Seller interaction.
The answer to your big WHY?
- Do not let your competitors take away your business
- Face to Face interaction between the Buyers and Sellers
- More than 18,000 Business Visitors
- On the spot business generated at India Chem 2010 Rs. 375 crore (84.41 USM Dollar), anticipated orders would be much higher.
- The concurrent Conference attracts lot of national and International Delegates and Industry representatives to listen to the eminent speakers in the industry.
- India Chem is been promoted by the Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Govt of India and FICCI in all the continents with focus on countries like Japan, China, Korea, Taiwan, Germany, France, Italy, U.K, USA, Brazil, Argentina etc.
- Concurrent events like Conclave of International Chemical Councils - organised by Indian Chemical Council(ICC) .
- The gathering consisted of senior officials of Government of India, diplomats, CEOs and top officials from the chemical companies from India and abroad, academicians and students.
- INDIA CHEM is promoted exclusively to professional and trade visitors through an extensive and carefully planned multi-media campaign.
- An extensive PR, advertising and direct marketing campaign executed to attract key personnel who have the authority to buy, specify or recommend products and services.